Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's alright, Andy! It's just bolognese!

Well I just sat Hot Fuzz with Trevor and Geoff. It was good seeing them finally and I had a good time despite being almost completely fucking wiped and spilling soda all over my shorts. Thanks, Harveys, or whatever the fuck that was.

The movie was awesome too. The first half is more or less a dry British comedy with cops and the second half is pretty much a spoof of every action movie ever.

I swear these guys could make the worst movie ever something completely awesome. I love them.

In other news I've spent a great deal of the past two days cleaning up this mess of a room. Like really cleaning. I've been throwing out so much crap, and it feels great to not be surrounded with so much useless shit.

I'm not exactly a pack rat, but I do tend to hang onto shit for longer than I really need to, so it tends to build up I guess.

One more day, or at least another hour or two and all this other clutter shall be organized as well.

Goodnight moon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I feel sorry for your pants. That guy was rather questionable in the handling of his cup lids.

However, my burger was delicious. Can't say the same about your chicken though. I mean, chicken fingers, with a fucking bone in it?

It's a disgrace to Harvey's/Swiss Chalet.

Also, it was good seeing you guys again. I probably couldn't have asked for a better Tuesday evening.

11:52 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Is it bad that I'm laughing at the idea of you spilling on your pants? Because I am. I guess I'm going to have to wait for video to catch this one. Glad you guys had a good time!
I like a good clean....makes room for the new stuff.

12:13 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

The movie was meh up until the spoofs part started up. holy shit that old lady he drop kicked right in the face possibly the funniest peice of cinema ever recorded ahhahah i cant believe they showed her neck bounce like that hahahaha right there justified my $13.50

After your done cleaning your room you should come over here, i have piles of useless shit, i dont use but cant seem to part with.

WORD!

12:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home