Sunday, April 22, 2007

what the hell?

Well I've had a few whacky dreams as of late. Perhaps not as odd or symbolic as our friend Geoff, but interesting enough.

The one I had a couple days ago had me and my brother standing in our garage. I don't know what we were doing, but we watched a van come speeding down the road. It slammed on the brakes and came down the driveway.
It stopped and whoever was driving aligned it so that the passenger side was facing us. I just sort of stood there wondering "what the hell"
Then all the windows rolled down at once and before me and my brother were four or five of the scariest looking motherfuckers ever.

One of them began shouting something, but it wasn't English so I kind of shrugged my shoulders. He began waving his arms at me and shouting even louder. I just stood there.
Another person in the front seat leaned down and grabbed something. It took him a while to find it but eventually I realized it was a gun. He points it at us while trying to open the door with his other hand, the others are now doing the same.

At this point someone, I think my brother yells "fuck! Islamic fundamentalists!" (which is now quite humorous to me, but at the time I was scared shitless)
so without thinking I ran to the door, opened it and looked back to see them shooting my brother. I didn't stop to do anything. I knew he was dead.

I ran into the house to find my other (older) brother and told him we had to get out of here. We ran to my parents room which is at the back of the house. I punched the screen out of the window and we jumped out and began running. I heard my brother yell something about "the weapons" and all of a sudden we were in some sort of pit in the ground, looking up I could see it was covered loosely with boards and leaves to disguise it. I now had a weapon in my hand. A Mauser c96 which I can only assume happened to find its way into my dream because I had been reading about them a few days before. My brother had some kind of rifle.

We could hear the other guys approaching. they were shouting all sorts of things. Before I knew it they were on top of us. I could clearly make out at least two bodies standing on the loose boards above us so we started shooting. I don't dream of actual violence very much, but my god, these dudes exploded like water balloons filled with strawberry jam. It was bizarre.

And then, of course, I woke up.

The other dream I had last night is nowhere as bizarre or cool. It's actually stupid. Me and Sarah Polley were on a plane going somewhere. It felt like a vacation, but I had the distinct feeling that we had a reason and were in quite a rush. Literally, all the dream consisted of was me sitting next to her in a seat in a dimly lit airplane cabin. We looked at each other quite often but said nothing. They were kind of like knowing glances and nothing more.

Why Sarah Polley?

Exactly.

so I guess the lessons here are they we obviously have a weapons cache buried somewhere in our backyard and that Sarah Polley is in love with me.



woo.


4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

This has been me today:

*munching on chicken nugget* This sure is tasty.
*drink of juice* hehe...Sarah Polley...random..
*munching on fry* ahahahaha Islamic fundamentalists...

hehe

Wonder if you're having more strange dreams right now.

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

She looks like she's half snake.
Creepy.

11:58 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I don't think those are her real eyes. But if they are, that's awesome. I just used the first picture I found more or less.

7:59 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Crazy dream. I think she's hot.

9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home