Saturday, June 23, 2007

that's the poooooower of love.

Well I finally got my yearly haircut today.

It feels great.

I go from one extreme to the other and whoever happens to be doing the cutting ALWAYS has to make some sort of comment. Last time it was "boy we should charge you by the pound!"

today it was "man, you could have robbed a bank before you came here!" because nobody would recognize me. Get it guys!? hahahahah that's RICH, isn't it!?

I also get the 'whoa, are you sure?" when I tell them to take it all the fuck off.

It also occurred to me that some guy standing over you telling you that you have really healthy hair while you watch pieces of it go flying like in some cartoon is pretty bizarre.

On the plus side, this guy shut the fuck up after that and just did his job. Hair dresser banter pisses me off.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's the POOOOOOWER of love!

hehehe..

You look very good. I can't wait until it has grown out a bit though. You always look REALLY MEGA ESPECIALLY FUCKING HOT then.

3:23 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Yeah. When I got mine lopped off last, the girl was like "It's clogging up my trimmer." And then she tried sticking her finger in the razor while it was still on.

Good times.

Almost time for that again, I think. Hopefully I won't get such a useless boob cutting mine this year.

7:38 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

good job!

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

it's refreshing, no?

10:11 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

You guys should have all done before and after shots.

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Mine has been short since January when i lopped off my golden red locks. Honestly i don't miss it, just getting a haircut once a month is kind of pain, but the short hair feels good.

1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home