Thursday, July 26, 2007

eewedw

Well sir...guess I'll update.

I've noticed I actually gained some weight since i last checked (sometime around Christmas)...like nearly 20 pounds. I'm not quite a fat ass, but I've definitely got the gut thing happening, also love handles.

I don't really mind, but it is rare that I actually gain that much weight. It's happened before though, a few times, the last time I lost all of it too quickly though.

I've even got some weirdo stretch type marks to prove it. you'd think I used to be a real fat ass.

Anyway the point is I don't really care, but I'm doing my best to cut out pop and junk food. I probably eat out at least twice a week, always at James's place, so I'll tone that down.

As for exercise I'm not the type that can go to a gym or stand in a room running on a treadmill or equivalent. nor can I lift weights like a goon. I hate it. If I'm going to exercise it's gonna be jogging around the sub division or taking a nice bike ride OUTSIDE.

My brother has one of those $3,000 mountain bikes that I think I'll start putting to use. He kind of stopped using it once he got his fancy car, so why not.

Anyway those are my random thoughts.

Also oil changes. Fucking Volkswagen charging me $180 for that and tire rotation. I guess it evens out since most cars recommend every 5K, while I do it every 8. Also they use synthetic oil which is more costly but still. I like my money.

ANYWAY. see you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I think you look hot as ever.

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

hey fatty hahah kidding man,

im thinking of buying a bike myself and doing some ridding, i dont mind going to they gym but finding time to that is hard.

1:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home