Monday, August 06, 2007

worst episode ever.

Well that was pretty much the worst work week ever.

I'll spare the details, but let me just say I can now totally understand how and why people just snap and kill other folks.

It's so easy.

Sometimes I wish I could just sit on my ass like I did when I was a kid. Just play video games all day and whatnot.

It will never happen though, my parents would kick my ass for being so goddamn lazy since I've got bills to pay and they stopped funding me long, long ago.

Also I'd go insane. I'm past the age where I can just sit here at home ALL the time. I guess I lost that the same day I got a car and therefore realized I didn't really have to rely on my parents anymore and if I didn't want to be here, I really didn't have to be.

Anyway, as much as work blows sometimes, it keeps me busy and I guess I need that sometimes.

The only good parts were Percy and I pissing people off by switching the radio to World FM anytime we heard that god awful "hey there Delilah" song. Fuck I hate that shit. Same with that Snow Patrol song with that whiny cunt crying about dumb shit.

Anyway, I guess most people don't like Swedish rap or latin dance music. Imagine that.

Still. There was almost blood this week, my friends. Buckets of glorious red flooding the pale white tiles.

It won't be long now

*cue evil laugh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ha. I like Snow Patrol. And you know, Sweedish rap might be kinda cool. We are a WORLD MUSIC kind of family, except my dad. He only country and big band music. And barbershop type stuff. But he's old, so whatever.

I am about to go fucking ape shit over MSN. When I go to Hotmail it asks me to save so fucking file every two FUCKING seconds and it's FUCKING PISSING ME OFF. AND MESSENGER NOT LETTING ME SIGN ON IS MAKING ME REALLY FUCKING ANGRY NOW.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

12:30 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Man, tell me about it. My camera got soaked this weekend, and it stopped working for the most frightening two hours of my life.

I think we could all do with a bit of decompression.

11:05 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Life man, work is work. Does'nt matter what job you do. Before i went on holidays to Vancouver i just about going to quit! it gets to a point where you have to say fuck this shit, and take a break. It makes things bearable again.

Plain White T's have more than one song i wish sonic and everyone would realize that. I saw them live with AFI not to shabby if you like the pop punk thing.

Remember that Japanese's rap cd i made and eventually gave to you that was some good stuff :)

Steph: Its Microsoft, would you expect anything different? half the time i tried using msn on dialup it would'nt work. Never got that message though, but i've been denied access to hotmail many a times because of error messages. arghhh i guess you get used to it.

10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home