Sunday, August 26, 2007

scooters, vacation, fall

Well I supposed I'll update this bag o' shit.

I'm officially feeling like shit.

It started with a sore throat one night and then BAM I'm coughing up all kinds of green disgusting shit and just generally feeling like crap.

I'm looking forward to my days off. I think I'll do nothing but settle in and spend some quality time with Metroid Prime 3, assuming I can find it come Monday/Tuesday.

Bioshock is going to have to be put on hold because nobody comes between me and Samus.

Except sleep. I have a feeling there will be a lot of that too.

Sleep and Metroid. And chips.

I... have nothing else to say.

I guess I'll show these off because they make my dick hard with anticipation:











MOVIE OF THE DECADE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

oh man that movie is going to be good i like how there playing the joker up as pure psychopath as opposed to some cartoon type character, he lookes creepy, he almost looks like the guy that played the crow, but i thought he died or something.

As for metroid, release date im picking up that bad boy, I think they are in at rogers already, get my sister hold you a copy if you want? ill see thought i havent talked to her in a while

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the second of those photos.

I really want to go see it with you.

MAY, HUH?

10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home