Monday, August 27, 2007

eye balls.

So I went and had my eye exam today.

Guess who's Far sighted!?

THIS GUY!

Guess who needs glasses!?

THIS GUY!

mostly just to help with close up shit, like computer related stuff and reading. She also explained what it is and blah blah blee bee blah

I plan on picking out the most RETARDED and UGLY looking glasses ever.

...and then hardly ever wear them, I imagine.

Also got to see a picture of the BACK of my eye. that shit is weird and gross but awesome.

by the by, if any of you guys want to get eye exams go to place in Stony on Main street. Good grief there are like 5 hot girls working there. Some with glasses!

just sayin'.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

i think im gonna go get my eyes examined... yeah thats it.

9:59 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Can't wait to see your ugly and retarded glasses!!!

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Mmmm...men in glasses...

Mmmm...you in glasses...

HOT.

10:47 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Whoa!! IT WORKED!!

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Pictures of eyes really are strange. I hope you never have to have a string of photos taken though. It sucks.

I wonder if one day you'll need, GASP, bifocals.

11:40 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Welcome to the club, D.

The rest of the cattle are just jealous of our eagle eyes, and they seek to humble us by forcing us to wear special headgear when we read.

p.s. - nothing like the a to d double vision exam.

12:44 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

update slacker

10:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home