Friday, September 21, 2007

I...I dunno

Well I'm on some time off, A week I believe.

It feels nice to not have a schedule. I have no plans to do much on this "holiday" of mine, and I think I prefer it that way.

Just some time to take it easy, I guess.

James and I saw Resident Evil Extinction today.

These movies are kind of like guilty pleasures to me. They aren't great. They are just entertaining and fun. I don't see anything wrong with that. (So I guess it's not so much a GUILTY pleasure)

This one was more or less what I expected. Milla Jovovich looking good and kicking all kinds of zombie ass.

Seriously, thigh high stockings and boots ought to be required zombie killing attire. HOT.

The desert setting was cool. Post apocalyptic shit is great. It was like someone spilled Mad Max in my Resident Evil.

Also Wesker was in it. Two thumbs up for that.

It was gorgeous on the way home. Nice and cool, with the sun dying down for the day. It made me relaxed and I found it amazingly hard to not stay on the highway and just keep driving. I was in a weird mood definitely.

One of those times where the world just feels good. It was nice.

Then I got home...and now feel amazingly tired and sort of blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well whaddya know, it worked.

I am glad the movie was fun to watch and James is a moron for thinking Milla Jovovich isn't gorgeous. Because the woman is insanely so, if you ask me. She's a model for a reason!

Anyway. I'm glad you have some days off :)

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

You forgot Matt Good concert in your awesome plans! haha Glad the movie was good, I've never seen any of the resident evil movies :O I love that feeling of wanting to stay on the road....wish I had money for another road trip lol but I think I'm road tripped out for the year!

12:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home