Friday, October 05, 2007

bitch ass suckas

Well,

I have nothing important to say.

I finished season 1 of Dexter yesterday. It is definitely awesome, but I can see how not everyone would like it, and Geoff is probably right that it'll have the plug pulled on it prematurely.

So many awesome shows get canned despite having great fans and this could be one of them. Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and bitter.

Either way, it is awesome.

Also awesome is Zelda on the DS so far.

I wasn't so sure about all touch screen controls at first, but I'm pretty much sold. Although I'm not far...at all. But it sure is fun. Half Wind waker, half Link to the past.

That's a solid mix right there.

I'm trying to play WoW but it keeps crashing while loading. But only when I use my hunter...what's the deal?

Also got my glasses, so here is me in my glasses:



The same picture I showed Stephanie because I'm hardly in the mood to take another. Unless you guys want nudes. I have those.

I swear to god if I have to re-install WoW I will never play again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Oh your glasses are not nearly as bad as you promised! haha WoW crashes on when I'm playing but Trevor says it's a vista incompatibility thing....oh well.

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'm seriously hoping Dexter doesn't get cancelled, but the way shows go these days. If it's doing well, they either yank it, or the fucking publishers/promoters get too involved in what should be the director's role that it just ends up going to shit anyway.

Just look at Sliders and Firefly for proof.

Also, I guess WoW's been having some stability issues lately. Don't know why. Mine crashes on occassion when I try to load up my druid. Fortunately, I hate that druid, and rarely use her.

Also, if for whatever reason you have to reinstall, I recommend moving your patches to a safe place, and just executing them after the install is complete. It'll be a shitload faster than waiting 30 years to download them again.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

wow man your insatiable!!!. i thought i was looking at Matt Good for second haha. so wheres the nudes??

wow was working alright yesterday, unless your using vista then it boots you for no reason and gives you an error.

you should let me borrow that dexter show :) also this week we should hangout play games and what not.

6:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home