Monday, September 24, 2007

four eyes.

Well I went to pick out some glasses today. I went with my mom so that she could help/pay.

I guess I ended up trying on like 10 different frames maybe.

The girl who worked there was a bit nutty and a little too into helping my find a pair of glasses. I suppose it was kind of nice of her, but man, she was wired.

"oh, I LOVE these on you!"
"nope, no good!"
"wow these look GOOD!"
"Ohhhh, I dunno, have a look!"

apparently I like a "bold" and "Masculine" look.

Whatever, lady, I just want some glasses so that I can see a little better, okay?

I also mentioned that I wanted a dorky look and she gave me a weird grin and misunderstood me, thinking I was saying the pair I had was TOO dorky, but I straightened her out.

Anyway, in the end I ended up going with the pair I pretty much FIRST tried on, which she found amusing for some reason, but agreed were "GREAT AND BOLD!"

My mom was amazed at how easy I am to shop with.

I honestly don't get it. It's not as if I'm gonna be looking at myself wearing them, so what the fuck do I care, really?

They were the most comfortable and nice enough for me, so I got them. I guess they are slightly generic EMO looking, but really, 90% of them were, so I don't care.

I'll post a picture here when they arrive so that you can all laugh at me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Mmm...emo glasses...

11:16 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

where is the photo/

9:59 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

egghead

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home