Thursday, November 08, 2007

Leaving.

I've been feeling like shit lately.

you know, in more ways than one.

I won't get into it, because this isn't going to be one of those blog posts.

I just wanted to mention how weird it is that anytime I'm in some sort of mental funk/depression/whatever I get thousands of ideas swirling in my head to write about.

I wrote nearly 7 pages just now, all of which I came up with while at work (and so had to store them in my head until I got home) and it feels awesome.

It makes me wonder how I'd do it if I was a real writer.

I'd be on fucking antidepressants within a year or something.

luckily, as far as hobbies go, it works out well to get it all out in this way.

So, the zombie story has become more than a zombie story...as in, it's just going to be long. Certainly the lengthiest thing I've ever written. Which means it's either going to be a long ass piece of shit or something real cool. (not that it matters) either way, it now has its legs

I don't think I could ever write a novel. I'd much rather kill everyone off real quick and be done with it, but so far this is a little different and I'm enjoying it.

I think perhaps I might have also been inspired to get back at it thanks to Geeeeeoofofs latest posts.

So. That's it.

Goodbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Glad your writing is going well even if you feel like shit the rest of the time.

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Man. I was wrestling with such a slump before I wrote those three entries. Even now, it's fucking painful to write more than a few paragraphs at a time.

Shit man. I'm just glad one of us is producing something. It just seems like I mope a lot when I get in those moods, rather than writing like I should be.

1:15 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It always makes me really happy when you tell me you're writing. Even though it does seem to happen when you're feeling shitty, like you said...I dunno..this will sound messed up, but it just seems like something is more balanced in the world. I DON'T KNOW. Nevermind. I am bad at articulating. Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.

Anyway.

HOW IS MARIO GALAXY?! YOU HAVEN'T BLOGGED ABOUT IT YET, MAN.

9:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home