Monday, December 17, 2007

HOLY FUCKBALLS: part 2.....X 1000

The Dark Knight trailer

=

OH.

MY.

FUCKING.

GOD.

This is without a doubt, to me, the coolest most badass trailer ever created. I got chills and shivers the first time I watched it.

I was tempted to dissect it frame by frame to describe what makes it so awesome, but I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself.

Almost everything in there could be considered my favourite part.

"...see to them, you're just a freak...LIKE ME!"

Brilliant.

I am so gay for Heath Ledger.

THIS WILL BE THE MOVIE OF THE DECADE.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't think it was possible to pass the jack Nicholson but jesus that looks fing incredible!!!!!! Thats Heath Ledger as the joker???

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Holy shit.

I just texted you that as well.

Because that's all there is to say.

Hooooly. Shiiiiit.

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

my dick is hard

2:41 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Now there's a batman not for kids! Looks like a good movie though....and I've been finding movies lacking lately so I'm glad to see it!

11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home