Friday, December 07, 2007

HOLY FUCKBALLS.

Speed Racer Trailer

=

holy fucking christ on a pogo stick!

I have not seen the show in years (I think I'd like to keep it that way) but when I was a kid I was a huuuuge fan.

Seeing this trailer and how fucking insane they are making it excites me like crazy. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a movie so drenched in style and colour. They aren't even TRYING to be real, they are being exactly what Speed Racer should be and that is awesome.

and mother fucking CHIM-CHIM is in it! and John Goodman! fuck!

I'm through arguing about how old cartoons and shows shouldn't be made into movies, as long as they look as cool as this.

Though I imagine this is going to attract A LOT of haters, too. what say YOU?

I'm going to watch it on acid.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, I know absolutely nothing about Speed Racer, except that you love it, but that looks fun! I love movies that are cool even if only to look at. You know what I mean? Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch :) Yay

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

looks kinda gommar

9:49 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

what the fuck is gommar? is that even english?

1:23 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I think it's cave man speak

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

pffffft you guys just aren't up with it. I use that word instead of dumb, i'm trying to get it going seems as my attempts at ridonkulous have failed miserably.

11:33 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Krog doth approve of the Speed Racer. That is all.

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

sexy

8:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home