Sunday, April 27, 2008

games are fun.

Lately I've realized I have too many games to play. I tend to buy them and not finish, always meaning to go back and beat them.

So the past few days I've kicked it into high gear.

My brother and I played through Army of Two and it is perhaps the most fun I've had with a co-op game in a long while. It's short, but man is it sweet.

It tends to bring out the worst in us though. My mom was upstairs and we were playing in the family room and all she heard was us swearing and yelling at each other to "kill that fucking prick to the left" and so on.

I also yell at him because he's a fucking Rambo whereas I like to take it slow and be tactical. So I spend more time reviving him than killing bad guys. fuckin guy.

Anyway it's fun stuff.

Also I've been playing Okami for the Wii and I am completely in love with it.

Ever since it was released on the PS2 I've wanted to play it, but didn't want to buy another system.

It's pretty much Zelda with perhaps more character and tons of Japanese legends and myths thrown in. The visuals are some of the most amazing things I've seen. Technically I guess it doesn't look as good as a 360 game or anything, but I mean in terms of artistic style, it's incredible.

and now Mario Kart Wii is out but I think I'm gonna wait a bit for that I think until I finish some other shit like Devil May cry 4 (borrowed) Opoona, Fire Emblem and so on.

It's getting a little insane.

And WoW.

Jesus Geoff did you get that horse yet? if not let's kick it into high gear sometime on Monday and/or Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

picked up Mariokart wii but like you i have so many games unfinished, lets tally.

Metroid Prime 3 corruption
Tombraider Anniversary
Super Mario Galaxy
Megaman X Anniv
plus a whack load more

I picked it up so early cause its a family oriented type game, fun to play with trace and the kids. Plus we pretty much finished smash brothers, i think there is like one or two guys we never got unlocked.

Geoff... Monday night.. get your paladin ass to schoolomance and we will help you finish that pally horse quest.

that is all.

ps. do you have that wii zapper thing for links crossbow training?

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

...get your paladin ass to schoolomance and we will help you finish that pally horse quest.

That was like reading some other language. ha

I love reading your babble about games. You have no idea. Maybe that makes me weird, but I don't care.

ALSO I want to watch you play Opooooooona! hehe and I think that would've been very entertaining listening to you and your brother (Michael, I assume?) swear at each other.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Nope. No horse yet. I got bored and went and did the quest chain for the Scholomance key, so I can get in without a rogue now.

Seriously. I can get five people together, but it's fucking hard to do the quest with four rogues and a paladin.

11:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home