Thursday, March 27, 2008

shit fucks.

Dear movie companies,

I am fine with you including trailers on the DVD's you produce. In fact, I enjoy movie trailers a great deal.

But for the love of Christ when I press the MENU button on my remote I expect to be taken to the MENU and NOT a fucking BMW advertisement which you try and tell me I can't skip.

It's bad enough we've all got to pay jacked up prices for movie tickets and sit through CAR COMMERCIALS before the previews, but it's absolute bollocks to do this shit to me on a DVD I just paid $25 for.

So fuck you.

And fuck you as well BMW.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Agreed

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

BOLLOCKS! indeed

9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I hate not being able to skip the stupid FBI and WARNING screens.

BMW is good though. ONE DAY YOU'LL SEE. YOU'LL SEE.

12:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home