Monday, March 24, 2008

detailed numbers

But enough about my man crush on Geoff.

How about I talk about hockey?

I know none of my friends (so everyone who reads this) care about hockey, but the Oilers as of late have been outstanding.

Last month everyone had already counted them out of a playoff spot and now, after winning 11 of their last 13 or something, they are right back in it.

Still behind, but there's a big game tonight that could put them only one point out of the final playoff spot.

They have been playing some of the best hockey I've seen all season. It makes me wonder why it took them so long to turn off the suck.

It's still a long shot since they have to win nearly every game they have left or hope for other teams to lose, but the point is, it's just awesome to get to watch meaningful hockey this late in the season, especially after the debacle that was last year.

playoff hockey and really important games have a completely different feel to them and I love it.

In Warcraft news I'm having a hard time gaining my last two levels. It just takes so fucking long.

And then there are Trevor and Tracy who i swear to god level up every time they play. You guys are pretty hardcore.

Also Geoff, if you don't yet have your super fast horse we should all help you get it. I was under the impression that it was a simple quest for a paladin, am I wrong?

I probably am, the warlock one was shit. sure it's "free" but you still have to find/buy all this shit to turn in so it really isn't free at all.

anyway we should all play tonight or tomorrow and kill shit together.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I don't care for hockey....that said, I agree there is something almost addictive about playoff hockey. I thought the Oilers were already out...

I've discovered in Warcraft the higher the level, the longer it takes to compete it. You'll get there. Also, we don't level every time we play....although I'm happy with the progress we've made so far. I agree the fast mounts are so much better so let us know what we can do to help yours along, Geoff.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:57 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Geoff is so dreammmyyy!

I'm so so about hockey, i mean i don't hate it or nothing but i don't really get excited about it. If the oilers make the playoffs I might watch a few games, but thats about it. Its good to see they're kind of back in the game.

Warcraft is addicting, i just want to get my rogue to 70, tweak out his armor and get ready for the lich king expansion.

My real goal is get my pally to 70 before Geoff's hahahah. Also i've some gold kicking around to if Geoff needs some for his epic mount.

7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Yeah. Basically, I need 150 gold for some kind of holy relic. Seriously. They make me pay... err... "sacrifice" 150 gold for it. Then I need 10 arcanite bars, and 60 runecloth. I have the cloth. Not the bars. Then I need more gold to pay the douche that makes the cloth and arcanite into barding. Then I need to do a run to Maraudon to get the barding blessed. Oh, and I think there was a part in there I have to pay more money to upgrade the relic. Once I have the blessed barding, we then need to go do Scholomance, so I can kill a fucking death knight, and then slap my holy-ass barding on the spirit of his horse, and thus... somehow... it gives me my epic mount.

Whatever. Still up for helping?

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah. I can spot you the gold easily enough and we can all help you with the questing bits when we're online. let's do it!

10:11 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Wow....I think I'd rather save to buy the regular epic :P Yeah we will help you!

9:44 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

sounds like a plan, just set a date ill help out to. I have some gold to if you run into tought times.

5:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home