Saturday, May 03, 2008

yeah!

Well guys,

Iron Man was pretty awesome.

Way, way better than I expected (cause I expected the worst, naturally) it's easily the best Marvel movie, way ahead of Spider Man, since Spider Man is a big bitch.

Really, the only thing I was sure of from the time this movie was being filmed was Robert Downey Jr. I would make babies with him if I could. So Awesome.

Also this film makes me realize that CGI should only ever really be used on Mechanical things...you know, like flying robot armor, because it looks great...as opposed to an obviously CG spider man swinging through the city. Yucky.

There was a surprise after the credits too, which was pretty cool.

COME ON SEQUEL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay that it was awesome :)

1:34 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I went with the gang to try and see it on opening night.

Unfortunately, they fail completely at planning, and the show was sold out before we got there.

So we ended up just buying some timbits and going home.

I figure it was a success.

3:55 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Iron man really does nothing for me. I dont really see robert downey Jr as a super hero not saying its bad but i think ill wait for video.

5:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home