Sunday, June 01, 2008

Thank you, gravity.

Ever have one of those days where you feel like doing millions of things, but at the same time don't want to do anything?

I'm having one of those days.

From really small things like starting/finishing some books you own or playing a video game to more pressing matters...none of it is particularly appealing to me right now.

So I've been sitting here doing nothing all day. Now I'm writing this which is pretty much still nothing.

I recently borrowed the entire series of the Trailer Park Boys from my brother and watched it all within a week I'd day.

I never gave that show a fair shot back then and I've come to see it for the comedic greatness it really is.
Some of it is still pretty hit or miss, but overall it's awesome, especially the earlier seasons since they focused more on making it really feel like a low budget documentary.

That's all I've got.

I hope tomorrow is better.

3 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

trailer park boys is okay when nothing else is on. I'm not a hardcore fan but i usually get at least one good laugh during each episode, so it is okay in my books.

rumor has it james is back as superstore? does that mean he has moved back home? tell him i said hi.

we should do something. eh guy?

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Trailer Park Boys?

11:51 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I've been watching that show since before it was on T.V. Those guys did a hilarious very very very low budget film in black and white.

I got it off kazzaa at least 7 years ago. I'm a pretty big fan of the show.

If you like them, try to find the movie on limewire. Ricky and Julian are Hitman, but instead of people they go after peoples animals who bug people.

Its stupid but funny, not to many people can pull that off.

5:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home