Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wii fit called me overweight!

Yesterday my mother stumbled upon the ever elusive Wii Fit (I had been telling her to keep an eye out for it during her travels)

She got the last copy from Best Buy for me. Apparently they had 60 in that morning and they were gone in minutes.

Basically you set it up and it does a body test after you input your info, it then displays your weight ( it called me overweight!) and your BMI.

It then determs if you are underweight, normal, overweight or OBESE.

Then you do a balance test and after all that it gives you your wii fit age (23, motherfuckers!)

You then set a goal to lose a certain amount of weight in a given period. I think I put 1.5 in two weeks. WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT WII FIT.

(as I eat a bacon sandwich and crack open a coke)

This morning I actually got to play and it's pretty cool. It actually tracks your progress using graphs and other witchcraft.

I put in 25 minutes and learned that yoga is impossible and I have sometimes terrible balance.

Running is awesome because you put the wii remote in your pocket and it acts as a pedometer basically and you just run in spot (not on the board) and your mii runs around the little Island.

Ski jump is my favourite balance game so far, you unlock more based on how much time you put in though, so we'll see.

Anyway, god bless Nintendo for being so bizarre because the end result is fun that is actually good for you. Imagine that.

In other news I also got a new widescreen monitor and it is awesome, but I am not used to having such a huge (wide, mostly) resolution, things look different, but I am liking it.

And with that I am officially fucking broke.

EDIT: I just played some games with it for the first time and it's fucking beautiful, even WoW looks 3 times better and smoother (once I actually changed the resolution). and no more of that blurry ass shit like my old one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I cannot believe it called you overweight.

1:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home