Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh, wow.

GOOD CHRIST!

Well I am one tired mother fucker but I have to say that The Dark Knight was pretty much everything I hoped it would be and more.

This movie does so much right that it's on an entirely different level than any other comic book film EVER.

It works so well being placed in a realistic world where you don't even feel like it's a comic book world and that, my friends is exactly why I love it so.

It feels like a very busy movie, and it is, but throughout it all and even with a longer run time than most movies it remains incredible the entire time.

And it's going to be said EVERYWHERE for a long time to come, but Heath Ledger deserves all the fucking props in the world for his performance. Dead or not...fucking christ that was awesome.

Like the creepy, twisted and determined psycho I was hoping he'd be. And not constantly over the top, either.

I am going to go to bed now and probably re-play all those scenes in my head as I try to do so. Scenes that I would discuss here if I wasn't so tired.

Worth the long, long wait and shitty ass lineups.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I loved this movie. I would actually go again to see it and I rarely say that about movies. I know that to some it will be more about Heath Ledger's last performance but he does deserve all that credit. All that lip licking still gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I thought I'd be feeling the length of it but when it ended I was surprised.

3:45 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That movie was incredible. I really like the new direction they went with the film.

Ledger was Awesome he deserves an Oscar for that film. The best part was he didnt copy Jack Nicholson, It was his baby and was awesome and creepier.

I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN.

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home