Sunday, August 10, 2008

you know. Stuff.

Well, so Russia is tearing shit up in Georgia (not the state) and I for one applaud them. (hint: not really)

It's funny how Bush and his friends can publicly condemn this but keep on bombing shit all over the world.

Well played, dudes.

Anyway, I hope they don't stop there and take over the rest of the world. America next, hopefully. (Hint: really)

I decided, just now, thanks to a conversation with Stephanie that I would start smoking under these circumstances:

1. Zombie invasion.
2. Russian invasion.
3. Anytime post apocalypse. if I survive what is coming.
4. If some dude starts cutting off another dudes head while I'm riding a greyhound bus.

what now?

why don't more girls wear dresses these days? what is the deal, women?

It's really kind of sad.

I don't mean big frilly fancy dresses I mean simple summery dresses. That shit is A-ok in my books. Also hot.

The way it gently clings to their fresh skin in the summer breeze as their hair blows gently while they walk barefoot through the cool grass showing off their sweet, smooth legs and...

well I better go bathe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Americans are Teh BEZT.

Smoking meh, maybe a cigar while im blasting a way zombie invasion.

I am all for the dresses to, maybe not as stalker-ish as you, but they do look hot.

10:14 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I won't lie. I don't understand why any of those things would make you WANT to smoke.

Except that it's ironic, hahaha.

I..what if a girl has really white, veiny dumb legs with ugly knees? HUH? You're never going to love me.

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"I..what if a girl has really white, veiny dumb legs with ugly knees? HUH? You're never going to love me."

seriously??? If thats why a guy wouldn't love you he doesent deserve you, end of story. Im pretty sure D isn't that shallow but then again what do i know. After all he does listen to Hammock.

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I don't know Trevor, you know what I've always said about Knees.

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home