Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, this Ranks pretty high on the list of greatest things ever.




So Mega Man 9 came out today. Sort of. It is available for download on the Wii thanks to the greatness that is WiiWare.

For those not in the know (or care) it is a sequel to Mega Man 8 (obviously) but done in the classic 8 bit style of graphics, sound and gameplay. Borrowing mostly from Mega Man 2.

Which means it is an absolute fucking dream come true to a guy like me who grew up loving these games.

So brilliant. I probably almost literally had tears of nostalgia and AWESOME in my eyes when I played the first level. I could just FEEL it.

I am finding it absolutely hard as FUCK so far. I need to get my NES groove back because I am not used to the challenge that is classic Mega Man.

But the challenge is what makes these games so great.

Oh, household, you shall hear my curse words as the ring out loud and true.

ALL NIGHT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, household, you shall hear my curse words as the ring out loud and true.

ALL NIGHT.


hehe

COOL MAN.

5:28 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

haha, I remember those days, mainly the X series playing it with you in that dim lit room with you back in the day, Those days rocked. Ill get on the download for it tomorrow that and Mario RPG :)

2:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home