Monday, November 03, 2008

ugh.

Well, kids.

I've just spent the last two days leaned over a toilet puking my guts out, or sprawled out on the bathroom floor willing myself to NOT puke my guts out (unsuccessfully)

If not that, it's been coming out the other end at an even more ridiculous pace. Seriously, I didn't even know I had that much liquid in me.

The tricky parts came when I had the urge to do both at ONCE. That takes some skill (it doesn't)

the rest of my hours have been spent in and out of various states of sleep.

I am now feeling well enough to be vertical, but I feel as if I've had the shit stomped out of me in my sleep, and my stomach still feels testy enough that I don't really want to risk eating much.

But I think the worst is over.

It is always remarkable to me how these things really beat a person down and how quickly they come on.

I feel like I've missed so much even though I haven't. I guess having no concept of time for a few days does that to you.

I am going to watch movies and eat popsicles while I try and stay awake for a bit.

over and out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Jesus.

Just remember to imbibe water regularly.

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Blegh. Keep those germies to yourself ;)

3:28 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Sleep, best thing.

I usually only get that way after watching a Uwe Boll movie, maybe cut back on the bloodrayne ;)

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

:(

ugh indeed.

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

same thing happened to me buddy. even elijah too, but it didn't seem to bother him much. he would just puke and then smile.


ME? i would puke, shit, puke, shit, shit, puke, puke, sleep and then cry a little.

hope you are feeling better, buddy.

5:15 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Updaaaaaeeeeet

1:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home