Thursday, October 02, 2008

The moon landing was a HOAX!!!!!

I don't really have much to say, but for some reason feel compelled to write something in this space.

In the Shadow of the Moon is an incredible documentary about the first men to orbit and land on the moon told in their own words, I recommend it to anybody who likes documentaries and movies in general because it is amazing.

Also awesome on a different scale is The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford.

You might remember it as that western that starred Brad Pitt and was shot in Alberta.

Or you might not remember it at all because it got a shitty release. I bought it randomly and was enthralled the entire 3 hours or whatever it lasted.

It's not really what you might expect. It is a western with very little "action" more of a character movie, but totally worth watching because it is amazingly shot and beautiful in its own way.

Seriously. Go rent it. Both of them.

In other news the other day iTunes decided to remove all the music in my library for some reason. Thankfully the files aren't actually gone. Just my stats and playlists.

Then I re-added them and the library file loaded in a bunch of doubles and tracks with the wrong file paths so I said fuck it and uninstalled it.

I only ever used it because I had an iPod, anyway. Now I do not and there is no reason to even use it. I always thought it was too bloated anyway.

So I downloaded winamp, which I have not used since like 1998 and it is still awesome and simple so I think I will stick with it.

I guess that is all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

will winamp work for the zune?

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

A HOAX!

You will love me even more because I totally get off on documentaries.

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Winamp hahah i didn't even think that still was around. We Set the PvR to tape that Jessie James one, see if its any good.

11:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home