Tuesday, October 28, 2008

War....War never changes.

So Fallout 3 came out today and I've been waiting for it for...well, years, literally. I snatched up a PC version and have spent a few hours with it already.



Back into the Wasteland!


It is vastly different from the previous games (obviously, 10 years changes things) but so far I am enjoying it. Plenty of it feels like the games I know and love, including the "battle mode" which allows you to pause the action and select which parts of the enemy you want to aim at, then it all plays out in cinematic slow motion goodness.

You could always play it like a standard first person shooter...but that's boring and LAME.

Anyway. I'll probably be locked away playing this AND Fable 2 for some time. Outside of (perhaps) the WoW expansion, I am set until the new year for games, I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I picked up Fable 2.

If anyone's been wondering where I've been for the last three or four days, they should have their answer.

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home