Monday, October 20, 2008

This is silence...only wordier.

well I just finished a massive cleanup of this shithole of a room. It looks moderately better. It feels better, at least.

I came across so much shit I never knew I had and some that I thought was lost, so it was kind of fun I guess.

This place gets dustier than a fucking tomb I swear to fuck. It's kind of gross when I think about it.

While cleaning I received some strange text messages from a number I don't recognize.

Here they are for the sake of weirdness.

I got 6 at once and they were all out of order and jumbled, but I pieced them together like the amateur detective I wish i was:

"ya. That is so true. you need to figure out if kyle is worth it. and also if you think about it if you date him now that would help you make up your mind about him in general. and if it doesnt work out it would be like just another experience and would teach you what not to do in the future. unless you discover that dating him was a total waste of your time but i doubt it. its your decision. he has already expressed to you how he feels. its now up to you. did you just change your phone number?

It is strange because it was like she was reading replies from someone else and I was getting her replies or something. I don't know how that works.

For the fun of it I eventually replied "I would totally date Kyle"

and got a "I think you just made your decision. lol" reply.

So Kyle, if you are out there, I hope I helped you get some sweet, sweet loving.

Keep it real.

EDIT: I just told her I want to make babies with kyle and received "haha. oh amandaline. haha"

MORE AS IT DEVELOPS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

"This place gets dustier than a fucking tomb I swear to fuck."

And today's million dollar quote is...

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

that is so funny about the text messages....just hope she doesn't actually call haha.

7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home