Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Human Revolution



I remember playing the original Deus Ex on the PC back in 2000 and being pretty blown away. I wasn't a huge PC gamer at the time (I guess I'm actually still not) but at the time it pretty much blew away the shit I was playing on consoles and I will never forget it.

I never did finish it, but it was one of those games I stared over so many times I could probably play the first half of it blindfolded.

I skipped the sequel, mostly because I heard a lot of mixed things.

Human Revolution looks like it could be incredible though.

I think it is at the top of my list for upcoming games. I think it has been delayed yet again, but I can wait.

I dig that style, man. So fucking much.

I'm pretty much burned out on first person shooters, but throw in some third person bits and a lot of RPG elements and I'm there, so I hope they do it up right.

Of course with any new continuation of an old series these days, there's the nagging feeling that it might turn out awful, but I try to push that to the back of my mind.

also the music. so good.:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Never played the original but it does look interesting.

9:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home