Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Good grief.

I've always hated Bill O'Reilly. I don't even watch his show, or network, but so often in my web surfing ways I come across clips and quote from his show and my mind boggles at what a fucking moron this guy is.



TIDE GOES IN TIDE GOES OUT, YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!

When in fact science has had an answer for such an event for a pretty long time now. In fact I think I learned this in elementary school.

Here's another video where he this time tries to argue with Richard Dawkins (who I love) and when he knows he's backed into some sort of corner, just tries his best to not let Dawkins say anything or cracks an awful joke to move along.



The first time I saw this video I was stunned that somebody so stupid can have a TV show of his own.

But then I remembered that Fox News is a joke and conservative douche bags eat this shit up.

Here's one to show he's not only stupid as fuck in regards to religion, but politics as well. What an ignorant cunt.



I fucking hate this guy.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ugh. I can hardly watch him for five minutes, let alone, what? An hour?

9:55 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Never heard of the guy. I don't mind Anderson Cooper, pretty much the only thing on CNN i watch and thats rarely.

8:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home