Friday, January 14, 2011

Spoke too soon.

Guess how many hours I get to work next week?

ZERO.

Idiots cut 150 hours from the schedule and now a bunch of people aren't working. At all.

Boggles my mind. We've not been told why as of yet, other than "THEY are just cutting hours" but most people think it's because of their open 24 hour failure and now we're getting boned to make up for that blunder.

I just can't wrap my mind around how they think this is going to work, though.

There are maybe 6 "full timers" who will be scheduled, three of whom call in sick at least twice a week (because they can get away with it for some reason) so...good fucking luck with that, you morons.

And as I said previously, it's a fucking disaster there.

I'm hoping they call me one of those days I'm off and ask if I want to come in. I'll probably tell them to get fucked on principle.

I can take a week off and survive. I guess any longer than that is going to get pretty shitty, so I don't know. Nobody has said how long it will last, but a lot of people are pretty furious and rightfully so.

Good part is my sister is visiting soon, so I might actually get to hang out with her a bit, this time.

Mostly, I predict a lot of sitting on my ass being bored, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Lets go to a movie, my treat!

8:39 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sounds like a good time to write.

11:24 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Absolutely.

9:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home