Friday, December 31, 2010

Obligatory 2010 post

Some things were good and some things were bad.

Some things stayed the same and were better for it, some things got worse.

I love my friends and family as much as the year before.

I enjoyed the little things a lot more, like fishing all those nights with Ryan, or taking the trip to Vancouver to be there for Trevor's wedding or the lonely and quiet stops on the side of the highway during a bike ride.

I'm not typing up a bunch of shit, nor am I making a comical list like I once did. I don't have the energy or motivation or patience.

I'm not trying to be a moody asshole. I just seriously don't and can't see the benefit of doing so.

Here is my review of 2010: it was 365 days.

That's it. Bring on another one.


Oh, this is my 500th post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Kind of like blogging all together none of that shit matters.

I like the posts because its neat to be able to look back at crap you did years ago.

It is kind of pointless.

12:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home