Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coolest shit of the day

FIGHT THE FOOT



I love the Ninja Turtles films. Mostly due to my nostalgic love for the franchise, obviously. They aren't outstanding in anyway, but this fan made trailer/project is pretty awesome.

Maybe not AMAZING since it's just a snippet, but I think it shows just enough to convey a sort of mood that just feels right.

Thinking about a darker, grittier live action Turtles movie is actually exciting to me. I think I might be going nuts.

I'd watch the shit out of it, whether a real studio gets behind it or these guys do it themselves.

Fuckin' turtle power, for life.

also: that end shot, fuck yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Good stuff, they should get Chris Nolan to re-invent the turtles like Batman.

9:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home