Saturday, February 05, 2011

Karl Pilkington is the funniest fucker alive.

An idiot abroad is an amazing show



Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant (two of the funniest fuckers ever) send Karl Pilkington (another funny fucker) around the world to visit all the wonders and to basically make him uncomfortable for their (and our) amusement.

Awkward and hilarious scenes follow.

I genuinely felt sorry for the guy on several occasions. A lot of the time I thought about how I'd probably be the same way. He's often unimpressed with everything, but enjoys the more quiet moments and I totally get that.

Anyway, brilliant series. Totally made me a fan of Karl Pilkington who is the most loveable, silly guy in the world.

He's also in the Ricky Gervais show which is just random discussions set to animation:





he's either an INCREDIBLE deadpan actor, or genuinely goofy as shit in the head.

And no, it doesn't really matter which it is, cause it's awesome.

That show is also amazing. I can't tell you how many times it had me almost in tears thanks to laughing so hard. Truly, those three are an amazing trio.

If the above clips don't do much for you though, I dunno.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

How could anyone not laugh at those clips? I want to know.

haha...ooh my god, good stuff.

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I watched part of one of these on Conan a few weeks back when Ricky was on the old guy was hilarious. I thought it was just a short or something, so its an actual t.v. show?

8:18 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, The Ricky Gervais show. It's on HBO.

Apparently the conversations (or most of them) come from the podcast they used to do, and they just edited it and made animated episodes out of it, which is brilliant.

so fucking funny.

8:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home