Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The fishing 10 remembrance video

Not working means a lot of free time. Free time is boring, so I do things.

I think video editing is amazingly fun, and I've messed with it a lot ever since getting my gopro camera (just never uploaded), so I decided I'd piss around with all the footage Ryan and I got during our fishing adventures.

My Sony Vegas trial was expired (someone buy it for me) so I tried to use lightworks...but that is far too advanced for my little mind, so it was back to good ol' Windows Movie maker, and it worked well enough for this joke of a video, considering all I had to work with was about 30 minutes of us being morons, and a lot of footage that was ruined by wind and such.

Also, Trevor only appears in one picture and that makes me sad.

Anyway, here are just under 10 minutes of complete and utter bullshit that I suggest watching if you're either very bored, or Ryan:




I dig the montage (seriously, I tried to lay it on thick) and ending, personally. Also the storm watching.

Good fucking times.

Until next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

This was awesome!!! This summer, will be different. Once a week will be lake night!

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I laughed. I cried. I wtf'd.

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home