Saturday, October 02, 2010

Battle of Alberta!



Went to a hockey game last night with my brother, mom and dad. It was awesome. I don't go to that many games but these were the best seats I've ever had.

Three rows up from the Flames bench, close enough to yell obscenities at Sutter.

My dad got the tickets from work. I don't think I'd be able to pay $250 a seat, that is absurd. Well, actually, I'd probably pay that much for those seats during a PLAYOFF game, and even then, only once.
FUCK YOU GUYS

I can't imagine how much the prices get jacked up during the playoffs, though.

Anyway, The Oilers lost their first of the pre-season that night, but who cares. It was fun and it's only pre-season.

T-minus 5 days till the season kicks off.

Fuck I love hockey.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Meh, 250$ is FUCKING RETARDED, for anything, if its free then that's awesome.

Might actually get into watching this year, that is if i can get the T.V. from the wife and her death grip on shows like gossip girl.

We should go to a game to, but i'm not paying that, maybe ill get free tickets again and maybe you should answer your phone this time haha.

1:03 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Meh, $250 on something you enjoy isn't really that big of a deal. Have a good time and forget about it.

But yeah, it's pretty much a one time experience for me, which is why I went despite having to work and getting no sleep the night before.

There are good seats for a lot cheaper. In fact most of the seats there are good. It's hockey, you can see anything from anywhere, so we should go.

I suggested it last year and nobody was into it. The only one I could potentially get hyped into going is Neil, and I hardly ever talk to that guy.

7:31 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I'd definitely go, i used to go to Saints games all the time, the shop at one point had season tickets we split with another company.

Just pick a night and we will go. Ive never been to an NHL game so its kind of an experience for me, pretty sure Trace would join us.

As long as the seats are like concert priced 50-60 bucks I would for sure go.

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

It's been years since I saw an NHL game and I must say I much prefer to watch it in person than on tv. Sounds like a fun night, even if the oilers lost!

11:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home