Monday, August 30, 2010

Watch. If you want.

I've been messing around a bit more with the ol' Go Pro camera and tried mounting it to the tank using the suction cup again and got this on a quick test run:




Pretty cool view, I think.

I'm always amazed at how wide the thing shoots. It lacks any sort of preview to check your shot, but realistically, as long as you're pointing it in the general direction you want to record, it is fine.

I'd like to take a moment to complain about Windows Movie maker and its inability to know the difference between various aspect rations and also resolutions. So annoying. It simply would not encode the video at the same resolution (1080P) as the original file, even using the "custom" settings.

As a result the videos will never look as good as when I first pull them off the camera, but whatever. Youtube steals even more quality in order to make them watchable anyway.

I have nothing else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home