Thursday, August 05, 2010

Firefox 4, you are FAST.

Apparently I've got a lot of fluid in my ear. Or that tube that connects your ear to your everything else.

I started having the feeling you feel when your ear needs to "pop" but it never did and stayed like that for a day and a half almost. Most sounds were muffled but certain things were almost magnified to the point that it felt like a drill puncturing my brain.

I couldn't even sit up because it bothered me so damn much.

I went to the doctor the other day and he reccomened I try some over the counter nasal congestion spray for a few days and see if that works.

Yes and no, I would say. Much better than before, but the feeling still seems to come and go randomly and holy fuck is it annoying.

Dude seemed to think there's no real infection...yet, but I don't know. I shall give it a few more days.

In other news I don't know if the gang (you know who you are) still plan on camping anywhere this summer, but I am probably correct in assuming the answer is no.

That said, I'm pretty sure I am gonna book some time off late August or early September regardless and either put some decent mileage on my bike and hit some more distant places, or sit at home and relax. Probably a combination of the two.

My hours seem to be up and down and all over at work, but even then, it's exhausting to me and I feel like I need some real time away from there.

I guess it'd be nice to have the means to take a real honest to god vacation...but...no.

Anyway, time away from work is vacation enough, even if I sleep for a week and a half.




Got a new razor a while ago after doing some reading. This fine piece of German steel was pretty expensive (yet affordable as far as quality razors go), but the way I look at it is that so are disposable/electric razors (which I hate) so whatever. This thing'll last forever with proper care, and the difference between it and the crappy ones I used to use is truly night and day. It's incredible.

I've got nothing else to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Well, I've got all of two weekends off this month. The second and third weekends.

Other than that, I'm going to be working like a dog to make up for the two months where I was essentially unemployed.

So much for the summer of 2010.

Still hoping to be on track for the 2013 trip though. Fingers crossed.

3:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home