Thursday, June 24, 2010

STJ10 update: WARBURG

Sometimes I get tired of sitting around and just feel like going for a ride. Tonight was one of those times, despite the clouds and the rain and the wind, I just took off.

Wet roads all the way and ridiculous cross winds on the way home all set against a creepy gray backdrop that just felt ominous as fuck. I loved every second of it.

My worst enemy is officially those gusts of wind that push the base of your bike far in one direction (in my case tonight, to to the right) and make it feel like it's just going to topple over onto its left side.

It's like god himself is counter-steering for you. Into a ditch.

Or you know, physics.

Fuckin' physics.



Normally I'd ride around a bit in whatever place, but with the gray menace looming and growing in strength, I looped back on the main road and down the side road over wet and terrible gravel to snap this picture and then pretty much high tailed it back. So long, Warburg.

3 down!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I think that's where Neil and Michelle live...

I was going to say the sky looks awesome as a storm comes in

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Awesome man, keep up the good work *thumbs up*

They used to live there, not anymore.

7:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home