Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nintendo Wins.

So it's E3 time, and I just watched the Nintendo Press conference where all kinds of fucking magical shit just happened.

If you have a few minutes to kill, watch all these videos. Time to load this page with so many videos that it fucks up completely.

ZLegend of Zelda: Skyward Sword


Donkey Kong Country returns


Kirby!


Also announced the 3DS and a fucking KID ICARUS game to go with it.



Yay, analog pad!







I was not really interested in the 3DS before, but seeing it now and with a Kid Icarus game, I will absolutely be getting one. It's a shame they can't accurately convey the 3D effect, but that's just a bonus to me. It really is a more powerful DS and that's the main thing.

Zelda looks incredible. Cel shaded, but with a more realistic art style than the Wind Waker is totally the way to go.

Donkey Kong Country gave me fucking goosebumps, which sounds crazy, but I have such good memories of the SNES games that I'll be getting that game on Day one.

Stylistically, Kirby looks fucking amazing and it's good to see that guy back in a real game, but why doesn't he use any of his sucking powers in the trailer!?

Woo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Donkey Kong looks awesome. That game has a special place in my childhood too.

As for Zelda, that's going to be awesome too. I honestly cant wait for that game

Metroid in a few weeks man :)

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

<3 Donkey Kong Country for SNES <3

I want a stuffed Kirby. He is the cutest. And how could they not show his sucking!?


This post was delicious.

2:00 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Oh look, we're going to send a lone angel with swords and a bow up against the underworld army.

WHICH HAS LASERS.

The new kirby game looks... intriguing. I don't know if I necessarily like the new direction, but I'm willing to give it a go when it comes out. Something about kirby's lack of copy ability makes me uneasy though.

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home