Tuesday, June 08, 2010

T&T

Well, I promised Trevor (or was it Tracy?) that I'd write a review of their wedding on my blog, but I actually don't have the energy to type such a thing or be funny doing it.

Everyone who reads this probably knows how I feel about marriage, so I won't get into that.

The point is I took a long ass trip to a place I never really wanted to go because one of my best friends asked me to and I was glad to be there for him and be part of it.

I love Trevor and Tracy and I am happy they did what they wanted to do. Truly.

Enough said.

I'll just say the AFTER PARTY (which Trevor calls it) was very laid back and nice, which is exactly how they should be. Just drinking and eating and talking and laughing with a smallish number of folks. So good on you guys for that.

Tracy's parents are incredibly nice to have helped out with such a thing and for letting me and I don't even know how many other people spend the weekend there.

Behind the scenes picture you won't see anywhere else!

Also, I am officially a little worn out at being "uncle Dan" and surrounded by children. There are a few stories I could share about this, but I am too lazy.

Short version: kids seem to like me (or at least like bugging me) despite me having a general dislike for them and that makes things REAL awesome for me.

Congratulations guys, and as I said to Trevor, go be married and leave me out of it for a bit! thanks!

PS. Fuck Vancouver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home