Saturday, April 03, 2010

TV

I recently caught the first Episode of The Pacific, a 10 part mini series from the same producers as Band Of brothers, which, if you have any sense at all, you should watch if you haven't already, and if you have, you should watch it again because it's fucking incredible.

So far The Pacific seems like more of that incredibleness, but, well...set in the Pacific (which I dig immensely) So superbly shot that it's absolutely terrifying and awe inspiring at the same time.



I don't really watch TV shows on actual stations, so I might end up waiting to watch the whole thing when it comes out on Blu Ray, but man oh man, I love this shit.

Also worth mentioning is that I watched the second season of Breaking Bad some weeks ago, and it remains absolutely my favorite television show currently on the air. Bryan Cranston can act the shit out of that character.

I'll follow this all up by mentioning that Sons of Anarchy, about the life of a motorcycle gang who runs guns, is also a great show, at least the first season I've watched.

It's all good shit, and considering the fact that shows like Dexter seem to have fallen off a bit (at least for me) it's nice to have something else to follow, especially amongst all the garbage on every other channel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Coooooooooooooooool.

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Looks pretty solid. I loved Band of Brothers.

Still waiting for someone to make a series about the Canadians though.

10:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home