Wednesday, March 24, 2010

12:56

Bored and tired, but not tired enough to sleep, so here I am.

My internet exploded for like 5 days and for the first 24 hours I was kind of pissed off, but I kinda got over it after that and simply didn't give a shit.

The only thing I really missed was reading the news and such.

Trevor and I saw Shutter Island tonight. I'd been interested in seeing it, but not enough to get off my ass and do so, but since nothing else interesting was playing, it seemed like a good idea.

And it was. I'm not going to go on a big review, but I just want to say that the first dream sequence in it is one of the most beautiful, creepy and touching things I've seen in a film for a long time , also because it featured Max Richter's "on the nature of daylight" which was an absolutely perfect musical fit. Loved that shit.

Overall it was a quite enjoyable film.

Now I'm off to play some video games until my eyes hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

It was pretty good, i was expecting something along the lines of wing commander based on the commercials featuring bad acting, boy was i wrong.

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home