Monday, July 19, 2010

Fish.





Fishing is fun.

Trevor, Ryan and I went on Saturday and had a good time, but it was pretty damn hot out and we didn't stay for all that long.

Ryan and I went today amongst the cloudy sky and it was much better. I prefer rain and clouds to hot ass sun, plus it makes for better fishing anyway.







We got there and it turned kinda ugly quickly, but we fished anyway until the rain was just annoying and we were pretty soaked.

We made the trek back to the car to wait it out for a bit, but upon loading the shit back into the hatch I had place my keys in it because I had so much shit in my pockets that I was trying to organize, but got kinda confused and I closed it (I think to grab the shit that was sitting on the roof still) and then it locked. So we stood around in the fucking rain until my mother brought us my spare key.

What is retarded is that it's impossible to lock your keys in it normally, since you need said key to lock it in the first place, you always have them on you, but for whatever reason as soon as you close the damn hatch it locks everything up automatically, which is silly.

It's possible it had something to do with the fact that Ryan was being annoying and trying to open the door handles at the same time, I don't know.

Anyway, it was less annoying and more funny and amusing, standing in the rain.

We then went to Wabamun to get snacks and wait it out a bit more and then got back to it until just after 9.

We didn't catch anything but got plenty of bites, so whatever. it's still fun just hanging out and being goofs.

Been doing a bit of reading about other smaller stocked ponds/lakes that might have good shore fishing, so maybe a small trip is in order one of these days. One day I think we might actually catch something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

There is no fishing in that lake. Just fucking weeds, shit tons of weeds.

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

There are a lot of fish in it. They were jumping pretty steady when we were there in the evening.

We just suck.

10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home