Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have nothing important to say. I could complain about random annoyances, but I don't feel like it. I just feel like typing something.

Yesterday I downloaded the F.E.A.R 2 demo and played through it promptly.





I am very excited for it, the demo made me realize why I enjoy the first so much. It's not necessarily about the scares, but more about how awesome the actually shooting feels. Every single bullet seems to have such an impact that you really "feel".

I am also glad they aren't including the events of the expansions in the sequel. They weren't bad or anything, but it just seems right since this is done by the original developers.

Anyway, it was a tease, but I am totally buying it day one, probably through Steam, which I have grown to love after hating for so long.

In movie news, there is a new awesome Watchmen website with bitchin' character "trailers" and bios that everybody should look through.

I think it's not safe to say the movie has a shot at being something truly special. Not just another comic book popcorn cash in fuckup film.

Also, if that site is any indication, it's going to have a great score.

I've got nothing else to report.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I want to see that so bad.

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'd see it

9:20 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

My brother left the actual book here yesterday.

Little does he know that I've greedily pilfered it. It's only further increased my appetite for this movie. A rare occurrence.

6:23 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Which reminds me that I need to get my copy back from whatever souless fuck I lent it to.

Have you read it yet, actually? I'd like to know what you think of it.

6:08 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I've only read the first few pages, barely an introduction to Rorschach or however you spell that. The dialogue is top notch.

I've yet to form an opinion on the story itself, but the experience is very much like reading a book. Only there's lots of pretty pictures.

2:43 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

The movie looks good. Never read the graphic novel though.

I saw a commercial the other night for F.E.A.R 2, that creepy girl rips up a city, looks good, might have to get it + a new graphics card.

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home