Friday, December 19, 2008

Raven, the other, other, other, other white meat.

So the other day while digging through some crap in my brothers old room, I came across this:












Apparently it is my Dad's guitar from when he was a lad. It is in pretty great shape despite having only one string at the moment.

I did some research and found out it was probably built in Japan by a different company, imported into Canada, slapped with a "Raven" badge and sold sometime during the mid to late 60's

I highly doubt it's some priceless antique, but I still find it pretty cool and I am tempted to make it live again just to see how it sounds with my talentless fingers on the strings.

That's all for me.

Oh wait.

Also:

I seriously hate Christmas music I think.

I never used to. I always thought it stupid, but lately I just want it all to burn. Especially the ones by pop stars and the like. Christina Agulellrlrla or whatever her name is deserves to be punched in the mouth for taking 5 minutes to sing one line of a fucking song. Draw it out some more you stupid bitch!

most irritating shit ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

It is probably so much worse now because you have to listen to it all fucking night at work. Damn stores and their need to stay up 24 hrs. I am not bothered by Christina Aguilera normally but do have a huge hate of that song. That is neat about the guitar and I say you should definitely make it playable again.

9:57 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Cooool. I like that it's RED. I didn't know your dad played the guitar.

I don't know which song you're speaking of, but I'm sure I'd find it obnoxious as well.

I want to see your desk!

9:27 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Nice, so did your day play back in the day? looks like a pretty cool sounding guitar, you should record something.

Christmas music is bearable, i dont like the singing, but if you get instrumentals of something like carol of the bells its deadly.

Also popstars that screech through Christmas songs are awful. They should just play metal renditions of silent night!!!

12:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home