Monday, December 01, 2008

awesome!

So I've been playing WoW pretty much all morning because I started this retardedly long quest chain and didn't want to stop, and I am glad I didn't, because once you complete it you get to see a badass cutscene.

It's pretty bitchin' and you can see it here if you don't mind being spoiled a bit (or don't care)

anyway, I thought it was awesome because I wasn't expecting it from a game like this. I hope there are more like that.

anyway, I have nothing else to report and am now going to do something that isn't world of warcraft related.

EDIT: The quests after were even cooler. I got to talk to Thrall and battle through the forsaken taking over the undercity with the king of Stormwind.

BEST QUEST EVER.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Was it really the best EVER??

9:28 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

pretty much.

There was like 100 dudes on the screen at once and the king was just tearing shit up like a mother fucker. Plus some other bitch is there to heal you so you never die, it's just complete carnage.

11:26 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"It's just complete carnage." ha

I tried to comment on this the day you wrote it but it was being stubborn.

That was pretty awesome. That thing.

11:22 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That looks awesome you get to do that with your death knight when you battle those guys at Lights hope chapel in plaguelands, possibly one of my favorite parts of the expansion thus far.

10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home