Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Years and Years

In a few hours it will be 2009.

I won't lie. New years eve means nothing to me. It's a total non event, and has been since I was old enough to realize time just passes by all the same. No matter what.

And so, I'm sitting here doing nothing but listening to music and playing games and I'm enjoying myself. Thankful more than anything, for an extra night off work...and so some extra sleep.

Boring? maybe. lame? if you say so.

But it's all I want right now.

Last year end I made a list of BEST OF things trying to mock the way that every single website ever does it, but I don't want to this time.

So here's a short, vague and hopefully not too confusing version that I find more interesting.

- The Dark Knight.
- Motorcycle + license.
- Music becoming an even more important factor in my life.
- Feeling shitty + meds.
- Early morning jogs.
- No More Heroes, Endless Ocean.
- Some high speed internet.
- A few people who are more important than they know.

As far as resolutions go I have a few goals and ambitions in mind. Things I'll probably play pretty close to the chest for my own reasons.

This is where I wish you all a good new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home