Friday, April 22, 2005

Something about nothing.

I'm amazed at how hot it is outside at the moment.

It's like 23 or 24...In April...In Alberta. That's pretty impressive. It is the first time, in a very long time where I've actually stood outside and said to myself "I'm hot...too hot".

Oddly enough, I think it's making me miss winter already. I'm the type that would rather be too cold than I would too hot.

Oh well. I'll be wearing shorts soon enough, I think.

Finished the first Sin City book, or "graphic novel" if you're the type who feels the need to distinguish the two.
It's titled "The hard goodbye" and covers the whole "Marv" part of the film.
Brilliant stuff, Kind of surprising just how much the films took right out of the book. Surprising and awesome, I suppose. It's well written and has a great art style.

I'll be tracking down the rest, I'm sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Hot indeed, kind of weird especially for April, it just makes me kind of worried what July has in store. Walk outside and you get a third degree sunburn that puts you into cardiac arrest, convulsing on the ground, while your flesh is flaking awake.

Hey where did you get the “Graphic Novel” of Sin city, I haven’t really tried looking, but does chapters have them? or do you actually have to go to a legit comic book store.

11:04 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I got mine online, but I'm pretty sure you can get them at most bookstores, too.

It's in "book" form as opposed to a regual comic book, so...

6:05 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Yeah, I noticed it's been kinda warm in Alberta. More mild in the south, I guess, but anything above 15 degrees has me sweating and shedding layers. I guess I'm just an Autumn person.

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home