Friday, April 01, 2005

Annnnnd, it was worth it.

I had my doubts all along (I'm that kind of guy)

But Sin City is fantastic. Absolutely amazing in some ways.

First, it provides a massive amount of eyecandy. Being shot almost entirely in black and white, but havving certain elements coloured is just COOL to look at. End of discussion.

So much style. It's like a whole new kind of art in movies.

People talk about comic book films and how the translate to film (mostly poorly) but this movie IS a living comic book. From the previously mentioned colour tones to the characters and the way they speak to themselves (think "thought" bubbles) The only thing missing are frams seperating each scene. Excellent.

Awesome characters, awesome music, awesome action (plenty of gore and brutality) and awesome ALMOST naked Jessica Alba.

go see it.

Oh yeah...I think I'll be dreaming about this tonight:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So that spot color thing isn't just in the previews, eh?

That alone makes me want to see it!!

Remember, Bruce Willis is a good looking man.

7:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home