Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random phone snapz

So I was clearing photos (all of them) off my phone today and decided I'd share some of them.

If you're like me you probably use it to take really random, often stupidly out of focus pictures...just because it's 2010 and you fuckin' CAN.

Here are some of those.


Some Winter(s) ago?


Who could this awesome Norse god be?


Trevor a few hours before his wedding. I love this.



the crazy eyes


Of course




Ryan. At a Matthew Good show I believe.


Christmas of...some year.



what happens when you can't sleep at night. OR: POWER STRUGGLE!



Papa (or grandpa) and Grandma



For the record.



junkie looking bruise I got after a terrible blood test. Doesn't show up so well here.


I am now gonna suggest other people (you know who you are) do the same on your blog.

Unless of course you aren't like me. In that case, just carry on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

haha...Junkie looking bruise.

Norse God indeed. I really kind of loved that beard.

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Good pictures, man! That picture of Trevor is hilarious. I still have that one I took of him the day before the wedding where he was "car sick" and I gave him the bucket he's bowing into.

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home