Friday, October 15, 2010

Coolest shit of the day

Footage of Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly FINALLY:



The trilogy is out on Blu Ray October 26th to celebrate the 25th anniversary (holy shit) of the movie and it includes this footage (and hopefully more of it) in some special features.

Anyway, as it is one of my favourite films EVER I'd always been intrigued with he decision to cast Stoltz and shoot for five weeks before getting Michael J Fox and doing it all over. I'd always wanted to see what it looked like (outside of the few stills I've seen) so this is like the coolest shit ever to me. also very, very eerie for some reason.

I'll be buying this fo sho.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I have the trilogy on VHS haha, the blu-ray though is tempting.

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home